Monday, April 13, 2009

Contact and Order Information

Shopping my website is easy. Just look at the top tabs and simply click one the individual one you want view. I offer tons of different custom gift ideas. From newborn babies to adults there is something special for everyone. If you have questions or to place your custom order just email me at tararowell2004@gmail.com and be sure to be as specific as possible when ordering.
I will also need your shipping info.*If you're ordering an applique shirt please let me know what size you'd like, what design you'd like, font, fabric, and/or colors you'd like (of course you can always just say "do it like the sample on your site")

Phone 770-841-2057. Business Hours are Mon-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm

Shirts Currently in stock:
Short Sleeve Classic: White, red, royal blue and, navy blue.
Girly Cut: pink, or white
Long Sleeve Classic: White, Navy Blue, royal blue, light blue, and red.
Girly Cut: White, pink, and Red.




Note: I use the highest quality shirts when available and if you are looking for a color or style I don't have in stock you can visit the site I buy my boutique quality shirts at www.blanksboutique.com


*Applique Shirt Care Instructions: If your shirt has a bow remove it before washing. I reccomend washing your custom applique shirt inside out on gentle cycle. Hang dry and then gently press with Iron to ensure the best look possible.

*Payment: I accept check, money order, or you can pay via www.paypal.com to tararowell2004@yahoo.com

*How Long?:Orders typically take 5-10 days,  Please allow a little extra time during the busy holidays .


*Shipping is $2.95 on a single item and
$5.95 for order $50 and under
$7.95 for orders $100 and under
$9.95 for orders $150 and under
$12.00 for all orders over $150+

I truly L-O-V-E what I get to do for "work" and I am so thankful to all my wonderful customers for enjoying and supporting my work too. Being a mommy to my awesome  6 year old, and getting to do work I enjoy so much is the BEST!



Gift Certificates are also available:


Looking for a custom gift for yourself or for a friend but not quite sure what pattern fabric they'd like, what they are going to name the new little one, or what all pieces of the Tara Nicole collection they need? Well, here is the perfect solution...A GIFT CERTIFICATE! Yep, now all you have to do is email and let me know the amount you'd like the certificate for and if you would like for me to send it directly to the repaint or to you. I can send them either by regular post office mail or by email. A Perfect solution for a last minute gift idea! To purchase a gift certificate email me at tararowell2004@yahoo.com. and let me know the amount you'd like it for.